Best suited IEMs for me?
Dec 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

isashach

New Head-Fier
I am looking for some decent quality yet cheap noise isolating IEMs, priced up to 100$ shipped to Switzerland. I used to have some JVC marshmallows, then some fake CX300s and since they broke recently, I've been using a friends' AKG K 450, and I was quite ashamed of my self when I learned that those JVCs were rated 4/10 for sound and cost just 10$, when I thought I was getting really high end ones for 59$ (it's what I get for living here!). 

Ideally, these IEMs should be completely noise isolating (canceling just doesn't work for me) suited for high quality isolation, so that even if I am on a very loud train I won't hear anything but my music. They should have a clear sound, with good bass, and ideally they should be bluetooth, however that is just something I'm not absolutely in need, yet it would be real nice to have. I wouldn't mind a microphone and A2DP either... 

These will be used to listen to mostly house and rock music, and watch movies, so the sound needs to be good for all of them.

Hey, I know there are a thousand other threads like this, but still... :p don't kill me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back