Best Running In-Ear Headphones under $100
Mar 21, 2014 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jfloo972

New Head-Fier
So I've been doing my research and I can't seem to find a pair of in-ear phones that do everything I'm looking for. I want a pair that has good in ear stability and wont get yanked out by accident (wrap over the ear, special tips, etc.), in line 3 button control, decent length cord, and good sound. My budget is $100. You guys seem to be the best educated of anyplace that I've run into so I'm excited to hear your opinions. Thanks! 

Mar 21, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #2 of 6
Try the Shure SE215's. They don't come with and inline control, but for the quality, it is well worth it.

I'll keep looking for something w/ a control if it is truly that important.

Mar 21, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #3 of 6
As you probably don't want isolation while running, I recommend the Bose IE2. It is extremely comfortable, mates well with an iPhone, and has "StayHear" tips that keep it in your ear.

Mar 21, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #4 of 6
  As you probably don't want isolation while running, I recommend the Bose IE2. It is extremely comfortable, mates well with an iPhone, and has "StayHear" tips that keep it in your ear.

Yea, those would be good. However in order to get it with the controls and a microphone, it is $30 dollars more. That just doesn't seem right to me. The Shure's are also better in terms of sound quality, IMO. 

Mar 21, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #5 of 6
It is a fairly recent trend, but occasionally Bose allows retailers to sell at less than MSRP. Amazon had quite a few Bose headphones way below list and one is still quite below. Refurbished from a Bose store is also an option if you live near one.

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #6 of 6
the in-line control is rather important, especially for cold weather running. I love the look of the Sure headphones though, except for the lack of the control. I have looked at the Bose headphones, but it seems like you're paying alot for the name. Any other ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back