Best places to order Hd 650 from Canada?
Sep 23, 2010 at 9:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

serious7

500+ Head-Fier
What is the best place for me to order HD 650? I'm looking for an online american dealer and I want to ship it to Toronto. I want to know the best (price/reputable wise) dealer. Also do any of you know what kind of shipping service I should use? Also do you think I will be paying duty?

Please note I want to order NEW headphones from a reputable dealer.

Please help!!!

Thanks!

Edit: I am looking for places to buy from America as it is cheaper than Canadian Online retailers... sorry for not being clear

Sep 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM Post #4 of 8
Here's the cheapest I could find after 30 seconds of searching:
http://www.avshop.ca/sound-amp-pa-audio/headphones/sennheiser-hd650-open-circumaural-headphones

If you can find any local shops that sell it, get them to price match save yourself the shipping hassle.

Sep 23, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #5 of 8
If you don't mind shipping internationally, I got my new HD650s from Thomann.de for 322 USD (including shipping), and they will ship anywhere it seems.  Though shipping takes a week, so that may or may not be a concern for you...

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:23 PM Post #6 of 8
There is no customs duty, only HST.  I recommend UPS as customs clearance is same day when they enter Canada.  

I think you should be able to buy them new for around $320 US.  from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.  Make sure that the HD650s are A stock, i.e. new.  I bought mine from ProAudiostar in N.Y. who also advertise on eBay.  Cheers.

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
There is no customs duty, only HST.  I recommend UPS as customs clearance is same day when they enter Canada.  

I think you should be able to buy them new for around $320 US.  from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.  Make sure that the HD650s are A stock, i.e. new.  I bought mine from ProAudiostar in N.Y. who also advertise on eBay.  Cheers.

The price tag is good but I went to the site and I only see them selling it for close to $500. Is there any other place that offers $320 US new? At this rate my only place to buy a new headphone is from Mini Disk Canada which is 509 Canadian (doesn't include tax and shipping ....). =( 

Quote:
Here's the cheapest I could find after 30 seconds of searching:
http://www.avshop.ca/sound-amp-pa-audio/headphones/sennheiser-hd650-open-circumaural-headphones

If you can find any local shops that sell it, get them to price match save yourself the shipping hassle.

I have a montreal online dealer called mini disk canada that offers it for $509 Cdn. But I am looking for a $320 american dollar price tag and willing to ship from America. There is no Canadian dealer that offers new hd 650 below $509 Cdn..

Quote:
If you don't mind shipping internationally, I got my new HD650s from Thomann.de for 322 USD (including shipping), and they will ship anywhere it seems.  Though shipping takes a week, so that may or may not be a concern for you...

They do not have AMerica or Canada as an option. I do not want to ship from Europe unfortunately..

Sep 23, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #8 of 8
Look at the eBay listings at $336 -  and you can bid lower.  Supposedly an authorized dealer (UniqueSquared), but I would want to confirm this before ordering.  Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back