Best place to purchase SM3s?
Aug 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #76 of 82
'School' is the last email sale I got from them too. I remember it said the sale is good through the end of September.

Aug 23, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #77 of 82
I got super lucky...

I was bummed on Thursday when they went out of stock on their website... so I called on Friday and soundearphones informed my that they still had 2 pair of SM3 left asked if I wanted to place a order right away to get the last set, said I couldn't till I got paid on Saturday... So on Saturday morning i ordered via website and coupon and yesterday my CC got billed and today I got my tracking number.  Whooohooo, 2 more days and I will be in audio nirvana, :D.

definitely will do business with them again!

Aug 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #78 of 82
Wow, they were down to two left already today? They sure know how to blow through some stock! Congrats on snagging a pair, and I hope that you work your way through tip options to get the best possible seal rather easily. Then you'll hit audio nirvana. 

What is your source? 

Aug 23, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #79 of 82
bunch of hf'ers pulled the trigger when the 15% coupons became available...

Aug 23, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #80 of 82
Yep... zero now, :D.  I already have contacted Benny for some Sensorcom tips from his last batch.   My current source will be a iPhone 4... then a month or two I'm  going to invest in an amp or new player and amp...

Quote:
SUBMIT
Wow, they were down to two left already today? They sure know how to blow through some stock! Congrats on snagging a pair, and I hope that you work your way through tip options to get the best possible seal rather easily. Then you'll hit audio nirvana. 

What is your source? 

Aug 23, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #81 of 82
I guess it's back to ordering from Earsonics. It's still under $400 there, but you have more expensive, and longer, international shipping to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back