Best phone for music? S4 or Note 3 or HTC One or Z1?
Oct 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #17 of 21
Thank you Gilly87 for the recommendation.  I went and purchased a used nexus 4.  However, I noticed there is some problem with the phone's mic when I am using a headphone(no mic).  During a call, I would hear myself as though as I am listening through the phone's mic.  I tried to on different rom and kernel, same problem persist.  Do you also have this problem? 

Oct 24, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #18 of 21
My HTC One paired with the Triple Fi 10's bring me hours upon hours of amazing High fidelity in the gym. I have never had a phone that sounded this well and I've had a lot of phones before...

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #19 of 21
Hi, I have the Galaxy S3, paired with Denon headphone and it sounds okay. The headphone output is crap though... I had to replace it thrice, and now it broke again.

I'd like to buy the best smartphone for music listening, and I thought I would buy the HTC one. However, I need a micro SD slot to store all this music on. And the expandable version is not available in the Netherlands. :frowning2:(

So, any advice on what to buy that sounds great, is expandable (memory wise) and is more robust than the Ssamsungs?

Thanks, Daan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back