Best noise cancelling headphone under $500?
May 9, 2010 at 8:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SillyHoney

500+ Head-Fier
Today one of my friends, after he thrown a dirty look at me when seeing me with some ridiculous headphones, came to me and ask what noise cancelling headphone he can buy for under $500. I told him to get an IEM but he said he cannot stand IEM for long so well... I don't know much about noise cancelling headphones except Bose so I need some suggestions on the *best headphone* noise cancelling wise. What do you guy recommend?

Thanks
beyersmile.png

May 9, 2010 at 9:04 PM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
Today one of my friends, after he thrown a dirty look at me when seeing me with some ridiculous headphones, came to me and ask what noise cancelling headphone he can buy for under $500. I told him to get an IEM but he said he cannot stand IEM for long so well... I don't know much about noise cancelling headphones except Bose so I need some suggestions on the *best headphone* noise cancelling wise. What do you guy recommend?

Thanks
beyersmile.png

If you must have a noise canceling headphone, I would say the Bose QC15 give the best noise cancellation out there. If you also care about how they sound, then I like the Audio Technica Quiet Points.

You might also want to warn your friends to give them a try first as I found them also uncomfortable as the noise cancellation can (and did for me) cause a weird sensation on your ear drums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back