Best (most high end) Sennheiser headphones for voodoo sgs (noob)
Jul 20, 2012 at 7:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Mr Spliffy

New Head-Fier
Hi all.
Im new around here all the way from Cape Town, South Africa. I've always been in love with music but high end sound is a first for me. I recently flashed my Samsung galaxy s just so that i could get the Voodoo sound app on my phone and I'm quite amazed by the sound. I'm currently using Sennheiser HD202's and cx300's, i listen to jazz, deep house and lounge music mainly, also I love the sound of instruments in music eg. acoustic guitar, drums etc, so I'll even give some rock music a listen. I don't really listen to rap /hip hop and rnb esp the newer stuff, so i won't need thumping bass, i do need clear, groovy detailed bass however.(Im still new so i struggle to use correct terminology to express my questions, I apologize guys) Im looking to upgrade my headphones and would like to stay with Sennheiser. I've been looking at the HD449's, HD518's and HD598's. So my question is; Will the sgs i9000 with Voodoo sound be able to power these headphones? Also feel free to suggest headphones from AKG and Grado, I'm not interested in anything with a built in mic for calls at all. I'm looking to spend 400-420USD($)
Thank you for reading this noob post :)
Kerwin W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back