Best in ears for under $50 on amazon?
Jan 30, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #17 of 24
would jbuds j4 be better or worse than the brainwavz

Much worse, from my experience with Jbuds, they overprice their products than apply "discounts" to trick people into thinking that they are getting a great deal.

Their products are pretty much the "bass fart" signature that's very common in the current market, which lack the treble clarity and hearty mids.

Brainwavz on the other hand, feels like they underprice their products in comparison, they can easily sell their products for double the price, and I would still gladly buy them over jlab products.

Jan 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #18 of 24
Jan 31, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #19 of 24
The Altec Lansing UHP336 are $39.99 and are essentially the same as the Ultimate Ears Super Fi 3 Studio.  I never heard it nor the brainwavz so can't tell you which one is supposed to be better.  But if you read about the UE superfi 3 studio then you can get a general feel of how good it is and do the same for the M2.

Feb 7, 2011 at 6:21 PM Post #22 of 24

Quote:
The Altec Lansing UHP336 are $39.99 and are essentially the same as the Ultimate Ears Super Fi 3 Studio.  I never heard it nor the brainwavz so can't tell you which one is supposed to be better.  But if you read about the UE superfi 3 studio then you can get a general feel of how good it is and do the same for the M2.

I had the uhp336. i returned them. they werent that good at all. not much bass

Feb 7, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #23 of 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back