Best IEM's for DnB under $150.
Dec 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Wokum

New Head-Fier
Hi there. I'm new to this site and forums in general. (Forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place) My purpose for signing up is to ask your opinion on what my next personal audio purchase should be. I'm looking for a nice pair of IEM's. I mainly listen to DnB, House, Classic rock and metal. I'm looking for good clarity, soundstage, separation of instruments, and somewhat durable (I plan on using these while walking around school, downtown etc...), I mostly listen to my music on my HTC One X. I was looking at the Rock It Sounds R-50s but I heard the cable eventually went bad. I'm a high school senior with a champagne taste on a beer budget so amps are out of my reach. All help is appreciated. Thank You!   -Will

Dec 1, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 5
Beer budget? Look at audio technica ckm500. They've been my best friend for a while. They compete with iems 2ce their price.

I'm a junglist, so I listen to 99% dnb, and trust me, these work very well, sub bass rhythms are very in your face, and the whole spectrum is presented nicely, with little to no clipping at the highest volumes.
I also listen to lots of metal, classic rock and reggae, and they hold up very well. Bob Marley especially was a new experience for me.

Dec 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 5
The UE TF10Pro, Sennheiser IE7, Sony EX600, GR07, Yamaha EPH100, Klipsch Image X5 and FXD80 are pretty good for these music genres and they all offers good quality bass and detailed soundquality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back