Best IEM tips?
Jan 21, 2023 at 10:43 AM Post #2,311 of 3,379
Can anyone identify these tips?
3A53715C-2107-4932-BFB3-1D80B682F9FE.jpeg

Jan 23, 2023 at 7:45 AM Post #2,316 of 3,379
Does anyone know of any tips with a long/extended core? I have some TWS that keep falling out of my ears due to the short nozzle so it feels like I need some tips that will extend further in to my ear.

Jan 23, 2023 at 8:00 AM Post #2,317 of 3,379
Does anyone know of any tips with a long/extended core? I have some TWS that keep falling out of my ears due to the short nozzle so it feels like I need some tips that will extend further in to my ear.
Tri clarion are deeper fitting than average

Jan 23, 2023 at 1:23 PM Post #2,319 of 3,379
SpinFit CP100 have a longer core. I use them on short nozzle IEMs. The problem with changing tips on TWS is that they can prevent good contact between earpiece and charging contact in the case. :triportsad:

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023 at 1:42 PM Post #2,321 of 3,379
Can anyone identify these tips?
3A53715C-2107-4932-BFB3-1D80B682F9FE.jpeg
These look to be the tips that were packaged with the Timeless. Slightly different to Dunu S&S tips. These ones are thinner and softer with a matte finish. They keep the FR relatively natural but they open up the stage for me personally. The S&S tips are stiffer with a narrower bore and thicker material. They're also a glossy finish. To my ears, they seem to boost the mid-bass. I'd choose the Timeless tips personally. You can buy them on AE however, they come with many other tips and they cost about $12 USD/

Jan 23, 2023 at 8:02 PM Post #2,322 of 3,379
Thanks all. I have some many types of tips and these just fit my ear canal better than any of the others. I agree that they are likely not the Dunu as mine have a tapper that the Dunu do not seem to have. If anyone has a link to them on AE, please post. I've tried to search but after multple pages, I came up empty.

Jan 23, 2023 at 8:03 PM Post #2,323 of 3,379
Thanks all. I have some many types of tips and these just fit my ear canal better than any of the others. I agree that they are likely not the Dunu as mine have a tapper that the Dunu do not seem to have. If anyone has a link to them on AE, please post. I've tried to search but after multple pages, I came up empty.
Unfortunately, I used to have them in my cart for the longest time, but I’m unable to get the page back. I tried looking, because genuinely, these have been my all time favorite tips. Comfort, sound, the whole bit. They live on my Monarch’s for those exact reasons! If I find the link, I’ll make sure to come back and post for you 🤝

Jan 23, 2023 at 8:06 PM Post #2,324 of 3,379
Sorry for double post, just want to make sure you see this.

When all hope is lost - we are found!

US $3.39 15% Off | 7HZ H07 Silicone Eartip 1Pair (2pcs) /6Pairs (12pcs) L M S Size In Ear Tips Earbuds Earphone for S12 7HZ Timeless Eternal
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPqkNvk

Unfortunately this is the only way I can find to buy these. I’ve asked around so many times but no one can seem to identify them. Looks like the package always comes with KBear 08s so not completely useless at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back