Best headphones for non-studio use under $300
Feb 21, 2013 at 12:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LonewolfKiller

New Head-Fier
Hi, I have been looking at getting a good pair of headphones... Finally haha as I've spent about $300 total in pieces of crap... Now I don't have any as they all broke. I was looking at beats for a while until I went to best buy and found they didn't impress me as much as I'd hoped. I would be using them for casual wear, not dj'ing or anything. I listen to almost all types of music, but I like things like dubstep, with deep bass. My top price is $300, although I could be persuaded to go up to $350. I want at least 3-6 years out of these and not replace parts every month. I also don't like the huge headphones that look like the oldfighter pilot  suckers. So in short, I listen to almost every genre, like the slimmer look, and am out for quality, the bang for my buck.

thanks you guys.

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hi, I have been looking at getting a good pair of headphones... Finally haha as I've spent about $300 total in pieces of crap... Now I don't have any as they all broke. I was looking at beats for a while until I went to best buy and found they didn't impress me as much as I'd hoped. I would be using them for casual wear, not dj'ing or anything. I listen to almost all types of music, but I like things like dubstep, with deep bass. My top price is $300, although I could be persuaded to go up to $350. I want at least 3-6 years out of these and not replace parts every month. I also don't like the huge headphones that look like the oldfighter pilot  suckers. So in short, I listen to almost every genre, like the slimmer look, and am out for quality, the bang for my buck.

thanks you guys.

Heya,

Vmoda M100 & Ultrasone HFI 580 probably would be right up your alley.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back