best headphones for a school bus
Aug 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #95 of 103
Aug 23, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #98 of 103
I'm not sure about how they sound but I've heard they hardly isolate at all. I'm sure they're overpriced and you're better off getting some cheaper (and most likely better sounding) IEMs from Meelectronics. Better yet why not get some Etymotic HF3s? The HF5s are the same without the iPhone controls. Not the most comfortable but the bus will disappear when you put those on.

Aug 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #99 of 103
I'm not sure about how they sound but I've heard they hardly isolate at all. I'm sure they're overpriced and you're better off getting some cheaper (and most likely better sounding) IEMs from Meelectronics. Better yet why not get some Etymotic HF3s? The HF5s are the same without the iPhone controls. Not the most comfortable but the bus will disappear when you put those on.

well if i were to get earbuds comfort and design is number 1, cuz most earbuds dont stay in well and people say bose ie2 stay in really good

Aug 24, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #100 of 103
Quote:

well if i were to get earbuds comfort and design is number 1, cuz most earbuds dont stay in well and people say bose ie2 stay in really good

I remember trying those and they sounded horrible. 

Aug 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM Post #102 of 103
It was at a bose store playing music, so I would assume yes. I dont really believe burn in helps a bunch anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back