Best headphone under U$ 150,00 ?
Sep 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

glunteer

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a new headphone to swap for my bose QC2 ... I want a very good quality, I will use for gaming and music ...

received recommendations from JVC s500 ...

As I live in Brazil, I will buy at ebay.

I already have a asus xonar dx

thx !!!

Sep 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM Post #2 of 13
We need a little more information on what you are looking for. Are you looking for something like the Bose but better quality? Or is there something about the bose you did not like and want to change? Would you like to stay with closed headphones or do you want Open headphones for better soundstage for gaming?

Sorry Just cant suggestion something without knowing a little more about what you want in a headphone.

Sep 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #4 of 13
I'm seeing lots of praise for the ath-m50 ... wanted to know one thing about it ...
he has a good soundstage? I do not need a perfect, but just for fun in bf3 (nothing competitive)

he has some weakness?

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:
I'm seeing lots of praise for the ath-m50 ... wanted to know one thing about it ...
he has a good soundstage? I do not need a perfect, but just for fun in bf3 (nothing competitive)

he has some weakness?

Soundstage isn't spectacular, it ok. Maybe check out the Ultrasone HFi 580s if you want something fun. S-Logic on the ultrasones gives a surround sound type effect and although some people dont like it, it can be very fun for games, and the bass on them is great too.

Sep 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #7 of 13

he has some weakness?

Don't own it but its usually pretty well praised within that price range. Its closed back so I wouldn't expect an extremely big soundstage. A lot of people say its a u shape sound signature meaning boosted bass and treble if that's what you want. Bump your budget up by 30 to 50 bucks you can get a beyerdynamic dt770/880/990... just saying

Sep 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #8 of 13
Shure SRH840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back