Best headphone for me
Mar 20, 2015 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Owen 1995

New Head-Fier
Hello 
I watched many reviews ...many videos ..... many websites and i still don't know what the good headphone for me because all people who did reviews said they have the best headphone .. 

I want good quality , good Sound insulation , good for movies and music 
the range between 300-700$ 
or a little bit more ..

Mar 20, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #5 of 21
Before asking, I would've recommended giving yourself some notification as to of what is out there that actually spikes interest.
I'd recommend looking and Master & Dynamic MH40, I'd argue that they're a Sub Open/Closed Headphone, but that's dependent on who you talk to.
The way to describe them is very odd.
You come in expecting a headphone that's strictly Open Ear from the design. But the design will speak louder than the can until you actually use them.
Soundstage is excellent, and if this is your first headphone, depending on what you listen to, Soft Rock, Jazz, or something of that sort will make you feel almost... romantic(I describe things in weird ways), but it's a "romantic" sound to me. For a can that is meant for home listening, and on the go, they're really warm in soft genres.

But that's my piece, choose at your risk.

Mar 20, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #8 of 21
  I am gonna just start throwing things at you, Things these cans need to be:

1. Closed.
2. Over-Ear (circumaural)
3.Good isolation.

He's got a good point here!

sorry :) 

i will come back

From your post, I'm gonna assume this is your first pair of headphones?

If so, keep serman005s' comment in mind, I don't think you'd understand what you were hearing if you just got a random pair of Open Eared Cans.

Mar 20, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #10 of 21
I do not have enough experience and information about the headphones that why i'm asking here because i never had expensive headphone before .. i will try to explain what i want ..

I need headphone for Music,movies and has good quality sound, good Sound insulation that i can't hear anyone while i'm listening to music or watching movie.And a i will use it at least 6 hours everyday so i need it comfortable. Sorry i tried to explain but i don't have any experience about headphones . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back