Best gaming mice
Oct 15, 2019 at 11:07 PM Post #361 of 406
Nov 19, 2019 at 1:18 AM Post #363 of 406
Glorious Model O is generally praised from what I've read.

I'm personally using the Logitech G Pro Wireless, and it blows my mind how precise, smooth and light it is. I was real hesitant about any wireless peripherals in regards to latency and battery life. Logitech seems to have nailed the right combination solution to mitigate both potential issues.
I tend to steer clear of Razer mice. I've had too many folks needing their Razer. The older products had better QA imo.

Aug 29, 2022 at 3:00 PM Post #365 of 406
Currently on an Xtrfy MZ1, which is working better for me than my old Glorious Model O-.
Really, the main thing is to get a shape that works for you. Hell, the old basic Dell optical mouse I had in the mid 2000's was better than most of the 'l33t gamerx' Razor mice I had later. The MZ1 finally brought me back to a mouse that really works.
Thanks to the state of gaming these days, I doubt it will ever reach as high a kill count as my old Dell, though.

Feb 28, 2023 at 6:25 AM Post #369 of 406
logitech ergo (trackball)

dont install software (4% cpu hit), 125hz polling isnt anything special, but using the included logitech dongle the 18ms latency (bluetooth) drops to 12ms..
and the thing is amazing; took me about two hours to retrain, but within an hour I was equal to my mousing skills.

probably better for 60hz gamers though :wink: (not a pro gaming mouse so to speak, but I know a few pros who swear by trackballs)

sure this suits my couch gaming, but I’d use it at a desk for fortnight/battlefield too….

Jun 19, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #371 of 406
Jesus, didn't know this thread existed. I like Steelseries. Rival 3, since the buttons are reliable and it's precise, and the shape is easy to hold. I hate majority of the gaming mouse shapes. It's hard to hold, and overpriced for no reason. The original MS optical mouse was the correct shape for holding. I hate Logitech. Buttons go bad quickly.

I don't game with mouse. I don't like how it moves with 1st/3rd person perspective (just too quick in movements ). I like controllers, but the downside is the aim is not precise.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #372 of 406
Logitech MX518 is great
Want smth bigger and ultra comfortable
I have orochi V2 now, and used it for 2 years now, all good battery life is 2-3 months which is awesome.
But smth more comfortable would be better

Jun 19, 2023 at 8:50 PM Post #373 of 406
Logitech MX518 is great
Want smth bigger and ultra comfortable
I have orochi V2 now, and used it for 2 years now, all good battery life is 2-3 months which is awesome.
But smth more comfortable would be better
Anything with durable scroll wheel? I hate how scroll wheels degrades so quickly and get's jumpy and unreliable.

What type of scroll wheel is best? Optical? Metal?

Jun 19, 2023 at 9:03 PM Post #374 of 406
Anything with durable scroll wheel? I hate how scroll wheels degrades so quickly and get's jumpy and unreliable.

What type of scroll wheel is best? Optical? Metal?
On orochi haven’t had an issue with scroll wheel, it’s ok and works good.
I haven’t tried anything above 100$ yet, back in the days death adder had amazing scroll wheel, then I had kone (with weighted plates on the bottom which I liked) kone died because of bad cord
Death adder also had cord issue and also died because of that

Jun 19, 2023 at 9:34 PM Post #375 of 406
On orochi haven’t had an issue with scroll wheel, it’s ok and works good.
I haven’t tried anything above 100$ yet, back in the days death adder had amazing scroll wheel, then I had kone (with weighted plates on the bottom which I liked) kone died because of bad cord
Death adder also had cord issue and also died because of that
I pulled the trigger on Logi 502X since it has optical switches and scroll wheel. Will see how that fares. I will spend big now, and if it lasts a long time without issues, I will get my money's worth. I've had too many cheap mouses that scroll wheel degrades too quickly. If 502X fares well, I will buy another for my other PC.

I heard metal scroll is good too, but not too many does metal scroll wheels. MX Master 3S has metal, but I don't trust the switches becuase I've had good number of Logi mouses with inadvertent double click issues develop.. I'm only going with 502X due to optical switches.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back