best forum post EVER (out of any forum)
Oct 1, 2006 at 11:22 PM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
is this like nerd pr*n or something?

Hardforum.com is the forum side of hardocp.com a computer enthusiast website (probably the most wellknown and one of the oldest if not THE oldest computer enthusiast site).

Oct 1, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #6 of 23
Haha good stuff. Wouldn't the food release ions into the solution that would cause a short circuit to occur?
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniogenesis
Haha good stuff. Wouldn't the food release ions into the solution that would cause a short circuit to occur?
biggrin.gif

I was wondering more along the lines of, wouldn't the motherboard release heavy metals into the oil that would cause toxic french fries?
blink.gif

Oct 1, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by harkamus
Hardforum.com is the forum side of hardocp.com a computer enthusiast website (probably the most wellknown and one of the oldest if not THE oldest computer enthusiast site).

I knew that, I meant the specific topic in said forum. Why the hell would someone do such a thing, it's... odd.

Oct 1, 2006 at 11:43 PM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniogenesis
biggrin.gif

I was thinking more of the thermal paste releasing chemicals into the food. Hehe.

Oct 2, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #14 of 23
Best...Post...EVER! That is brilliant!!! Stupid, yes, but brilliant!! Go Hardforums!

Aditya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back