Best for gym / physical activity:
Apr 24, 2015 at 7:12 AM Post #16 of 17

Lol this thread is 2 years old y'all 
wink.gif

oops, I didnt pay attention, :)

Apr 30, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #17 of 17
I'll chime in on this thread even though it's old. I use JayBird BlueBuds X and they're my favorites ever, wired or otherwise. Although extremely individual, I find that they sit well in my ears forming a nice seal and stay in place thanks to the earfins. They come with clips so that you can shorten the wire in between the buds but I found that they actually pull more when used like this so I let the wire hang over the back of my neck. It's never in the way or falls out anyway, regardless of activity at the gym. I think that these buds provide really great sound and bass for an in-ear bluetooth solution. I have noticed that I get better sound from iPhone than Samsung. I've noticed this with wired earphones and it seems to hold true even for wireless. I'm guessing the gain from the phone makes a difference, even if wireless. I look forward to trying these buds with the Sony NW-ZX2 that I will be ordering soon. Final word is on battery life. They're supposed to last approximately 5 hours on a single charge. They may have done that in the very beginning but no so much now. After two full workouts of approximately 70 minutes, I need to charge them so as not to be without music well into the third workout. Oh and I think the price is quite reasonable.

/Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back