Best DIY Amp for Fischer Audio FA-003
Oct 28, 2011 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

luffy92

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

So I want to make an amp for my Fischer Audio FA-003s and I'm not sure which amp to build. This would be my first amp but I have built a cmoy and am pretty confident about my soldering and wiring abilities. I have been researching the DIY amps and I am currently thinking about getting a CK2III kit from glassjar but I'm not sure if that is the best choice. I'm also thinking about M^3 but I don't really want to build my own case. That's why I am looking at the CK2III because you could build it in the Hammond case.

What would most people recommend? I could also build a tube or hybrid amp. I've seen the Bijou and EHHA kits that glass jar sells and I could build those if they are alot better. I want to try and keep the cost to around 200 but I'm flexible with the price. I am currently an Electrical Engineering college student so I have access to a bunch of equipment to build my amp and my case if needed.

Does anybody know what would go well with the Fischer Fa-003's? I listen to hip-hop/rap, indie, some rock, R & B, and classical.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back