Best/Deepest bass in ear buds for under 50$?
Jan 1, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #19 of 25

Quote:
Like I really prefer banging maybe even overpowered bass do you think that the Xeports have that?

Definitely. They're bassier than the M31's, which were previously my bassiest IEM's. They destroy my Turbine Golds in sheer quantity, but obviously lose out in quality. They're $15 though, which is ridiculous.

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #20 of 25

Quote:
Definitely. They're bassier than the M31's, which were previously my bassiest IEM's. They destroy my Turbine Golds in sheer quantity, but obviously lose out in quality. They're $15 though, which is ridiculous.

Thanks! I'm defenitely getting those then and ill have a little more to spend so might get the meelectronics m6 too!

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #21 of 25

Quote:
Thanks! I'm defenitely getting those then and ill have a little more to spend so might get the meelectronics m6 too!

If you're getting another pair, the MEElectronics CX21 is a good alternative too for times you don't want heeeuge bass.

Apr 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #23 of 25
I have Radius Atomic Bass 2 and it's really good for its price. I got it from 26 buck on amazon (MSRP 40), but it's really hard to beat this price. I love the bass one these IEM, because sometimes i feel like a bass-head and these do provide a lot of bass without much distortion. I have compared these to my ATH-CSK77 and i have to say, Atomic bass have warmer tone than the CKS77. In terms for clarity, CKS77 blows them out of water, but it's not a fair comparison since CKS77 are 100 dollar IEM whereas Atomic Bass 2 are only 40 bucks IEM.

the question is "are atomic bass 2 worth it?" I'd say because it's only sale at Amazon right now. I love these IEM

Apr 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #25 of 25
The HAFX1X has strong bass, however the bass doesn't sound natural. At times I do like stronger bass, however I want it to sound natural. Imo the Panasonic RP-HJE450 has bass that is strong, but still natural sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back