best comfortable and isolating headphones for $100<
Jan 16, 2011 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nosebleedXd

New Head-Fier
i am currently using akg k518le and i find them to be very uncomfortable

so i was want some more comfortable ones and hopefully have better noise isolation and less sound leakage

let me know some suggestions thanks =]

Jan 16, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #2 of 5
I paid $80 for my [size=8pt]Denon AH-D1001 [/size][size=8pt]at Amazon, but almost 2 yrs later it doesn't seem like you can get 'em for under $115 now, which is odd. They're the most comfortable I've ever had. I use them in bed and can easily doze off in them. Big contrast from my [/size][size=8pt]Audio-Technica ATH-M50, [/size][size=8pt]which I use at work, and gets uncomfortable after just 30 minutes (too heavy, with a vice-like grip on my skull). The sound might be a tad better, but Denon wins in comfort.[/size]

Jan 17, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #3 of 5
oh i've actually been looking at the audio-technica ath-m50

looks pretty bad ass like my akgk518le but if its gonna cause pressure on my head and cause pain after a long time, then forget it...

thanks tho

im also open to other suggestions

Feb 3, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #5 of 5
I do like how the ATH-M50 are sturdy, which is why I kept them. Ideal for travel when they're banged around in the backpack, can take a lot of abuse. I wore them for an hour and a half on the flight to Mexico recently and they didn't bother me like they did when I was at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back