Benjie Offical Thread
Jan 25, 2020 at 3:52 PM Post #2,086 of 2,126
And here I found a first impressions YouTube video showcasing the Yescool M200 (apparently the model number found in the "About Phone" section is M100 for some reason?)

It's very neat that it comes with a case and two screen protectors; most Benjie players don't come with anything of the sort. Not so sure how I feel about the pre-installed music app though for scrolling through large music collections, though.

...Actually if what seems like the search button in that music app actually works as I hope it would, I take that back.

That's my video haha

Also I found a bug after that video is that when I changed the language to the English and power cycled the player the resolution is screwed up. The screen goes very narrow and I will do a video on it.

I am also going to try Spotify and the Foobar app on it.

Feb 13, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #2,088 of 2,126
Hi!

Can anyone tell me if X6 has breakpoint resume function on sd card or not. I looking for an inexpensive player for my audiobooks. X6 looks nice :)
Probably be better off with a cheap ipod touch for audiobooks if you can stretch that far? Most mp3 players will remember the track place if you turn them off but not if you navigate away and then back to it later on.

Mar 6, 2020 at 7:08 AM Post #2,090 of 2,126
Hi friends, could I ask your consensus for the current best Benjie DAP? Budget $40 - 50 USD.

I don't really need bluetooth/touch screen, but would prefer something with good battery life and acceptable sound quality.

TIA for your advices!

May 24, 2020 at 6:28 AM Post #2,091 of 2,126
HI...
I just got my benjie s8..:dark_sunglasses:
First of all, it's inscribed on the back "sansui" with the small inscription "designed by benjie"
I don't know what that means, but since the soud seems fine, I don't want to wait 3 months for another one, I'm not going to make any complaints.
Moreover, I have another problem, concerning the display of the cover of the track played, expected for an album, the rest of the tracks I played, the cover was not displayed...would someone have an explanation ?
thx.

May 24, 2020 at 6:41 AM Post #2,092 of 2,126
HI...
I just got my benjie s8..:dark_sunglasses:
First of all, it's inscribed on the back "sansui" with the small inscription "designed by benjie"
I don't know what that means, but since the soud seems fine, I don't want to wait 3 months for another one, I'm not going to make any complaints.
Moreover, I have another problem, concerning the display of the cover of the track played, expected for an album, the rest of the tracks I played, the cover was not displayed...would someone have an explanation ?
thx.
Any pics?

May 24, 2020 at 9:30 AM Post #2,093 of 2,126
Not having the material for take a picture..
it's not the same colors and the same model but here's a picture that looks like mine >
1111113.png

The logo is the same except that on mine, there is written in addition:
" H-628,
"input 5v 500MA"
"designed by benjie"

151651.png

mine are the same than above except that on mine, it's write "sansui" and "H-628" ( not benjie & S8)

Last edited:
May 26, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #2,094 of 2,126
it's not the same colors and the same model but here's a picture that looks like mine >
1111113.png

" H-628,
"input 5v 500MA"
"designed by benjie"

151651.png

mine are the same than above except that on mine, it's write "sansui" and "H-628" ( not benjie & S8)

You got a link to where you bought it?

May 28, 2020 at 5:12 AM Post #2,095 of 2,126
Hi, is there any software updates for benjie x6?
I never update it since i bought it.
The problem now is there's clicky sound every time the song shifted. But it happens only on the song that ripped from CD.
Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Jul 21, 2020 at 12:51 PM Post #2,096 of 2,126
Hi guys, I've just became a member and I thank you for accepting me. I have the following question: I bought a Benjie M36 a couple of years ago and the site I bought from (a kind a Arentine Amazon) stated that it could use up to 32 g SD cards. However I wasn't able to find info n the official site confirming such claim. I'va had no problems with my 32 card but now I would really love some more space and have it in the same card would be a real bonus for me. Has anyone tried the M36 with an SD card with more storage capacity than 32 g? Should I stick to 32 g cards for this model? Thanks a lot for your time

Jul 21, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #2,097 of 2,126
1111113.png

" H-628,
"input 5v 500MA"
"designed by benjie"

151651.png

Cool, Sansui sure made some killer HiFi back in the 70's. They could hold their own with Pioneer and Kenwood back in the day. I'd love to hear one to compare with these babies :wink:

Budget Duo.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back