Beats studio 2.0 wireless..best headphones I've ever heard!
Dec 31, 2014 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nugget2013

100+ Head-Fier
I've had some kind of expensive headphones in the past. Sennheiser momentum over ear, urbanite on ear v mode m100 and they don't even come close to the new beats studio I got yesterday for £210. The bass is the best I've ever out of any headphones while the mids and highs both sound good to me. The bass compares to my home cinema subwoofer (for a headphone) although the only negative I can think of is the volume limitation. I can't have my volume past 13 on iPhone 5s when 16 is the max. Without distortion on some bass heavy tracks which saddens me. Sometimes I like to pump the volume to the max and if I can't even max it on my headphones the amp I have (fiio e17) volume levels won't be used properly as I used to max it at 60 sometimes on my old solo hds.

Yeah I wouldn't pay the full price of £320 but at £210 for a brand new in box par which are real I think I got a good deal.

Jan 1, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #2 of 5
That's odd. Right now I'm reading this post and watching a Norwegian film called Troll Hunter. Could it be a coincidence? 
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #5 of 5
sometime people get caught up in the equipment and forget the music. the studios are for enjoying the music. which they do well... genre does lead to different equipment sometimes. have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back