Beats Executive... Another disappointment
Mar 7, 2022 at 12:28 AM Post #166 of 167
I can only imagine someone checking this thread for the last 6 years, and thinking, "FINALLY!!!" when the post came in today. :)

Mar 7, 2022 at 8:04 AM Post #167 of 167
I can only imagine someone checking this thread for the last 6 years, and thinking, "FINALLY!!!" when the post came in today. :)
As they say, better late than never! The Executives are quite underrated and overlooked because of that hissy ANC and bass-biased tuning. My (second) set is pretty much physically as good as the day I bought them because this time around I didn't sit on them.

I'm glad I made it back to this thread, because I decided to reverse image search this picture:
Rest in pieces, sweet prince.

And it brought me to this Quora post: Hasan Sohail's answer to What exactly do Beats by Dre do? - Quora

Which used my picture 4 years after I uploaded it. It's only fair that I dignified that answer with my two cents another 4 years later.

JF4AHO1.png

Edit: I took a trip down (digital) memory lane and found the original photo at full resolution. Y'all don't deserve it tho

1646661497445.png
1646662067364.png

Here's a cropped and resized version of the disassembled headband. As it turns out there are two screws inside the headband that hold the sizer to it, bringing the total screw count up to 25. I also realize that I have lost the PCB from this headphone. RIP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back