Bass-heavy multi-driver IEM?
Jan 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

supbrowawawa

Head-Fier
I've been using my Ultimate ears TripleFi 10 for quite some time now, and I absolutly love them, but I wished the had more bass. I listen to a lot of electronica music (trance, dubstep, house, and electro) and I feel the IEM don't really satisfy my bass needs.

So, I am considering selling them and getting another set my multi-driver IEM. Any recommendations?

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #3 of 8
W3, also has more mid bass and a midbass hump.  Have you tried eq'ing for your TF10

Jan 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
I've been using my Ultimate ears TripleFi 10 for quite some time now, and I absolutly love them, but I wished the had more bass. I listen to a lot of electronica music (trance, dubstep, house, and electro) and I feel the IEM don't really satisfy my bass needs.

So, I am considering selling them and getting another set my multi-driver IEM. Any recommendations?

Any reason why you want to stick to multi-drivers? And by that, do you mean BAs? I listen to a lot of trance, dubstep, house and d&b, generes which to my ears sound better on dynamic driver based IEMs.  Also, if you're after more bass, dynamic drivers may well be the best way to go.

I'd naturally recommend the FX-700, or the FXT90 as a more cost effective option. I'd also recommend checking out bass heavy IEMs such as the IE8s or Atrios. If you want to stick with BAs however, I'd recommend the SM3, which I found to be very good with dance / electronica (though far less so that then JVCs).    

Jan 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #6 of 8
Go with shure, there excellent for bass

or you can get a JH16 pro with 4 bass drivers

or... better yet you can buy my 10 Driver UM Zeus with its 4 sonion 3300 bass drivers, its really toooo much bass for me man.

Jan 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #7 of 8
For multi-drivers, I'd also say the W3.

Jan 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #8 of 8
Hippo VB not multiple drivers but INSANE bass/sub-bass. If not go for SM3's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back