Bass heavy in ears €150-300
Feb 15, 2018 at 11:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Stfr1908

New Head-Fier
Hello there,

I am looking for a new set of bass heavy in ears. At the moment I have the Alpha & Delta AD 01. I am satisfied about this set but its time for an upgrade.
The genres of music that I listen the most: House, Trance, Hardstyle, Hiphop/R&B

some preferences:

* warm, smooth sound(very important)

* Strong bass (very important)

* Good build quality

* detachable cables (good option but not the most important)

* Price category 150 till 300 euro

Has anyone suggestions?

Feb 15, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 9
Fiio FH1 ? Under budget but very nice sounding. Come with bass tips to give even more bass.
Love listening to Amine Edge and Dance FFUC Vol One on mine. Questionable lyrics but good bass tunes.

Feb 15, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #4 of 9
Not sure if they are warm enough for you but the SONY MDR EX800ST certainly have a vigorous bass presentation, to put it mildly.. Maybe read about them and see what you think. It is possible they could work for you.

Feb 19, 2018 at 5:51 AM Post #5 of 9
Thanks for the suggestions! I think my choice will be the V-Moda ZN or the Sennheiser IE80 S (they sell them for a better price at amazon.de). I hope one of those will fit my musical needs. Anybody got one of those?

Feb 19, 2018 at 3:51 PM Post #6 of 9
Thanks for the suggestions! I think my choice will be the V-Moda ZN or the Sennheiser IE80 S (they sell them for a better price at amazon.de). I hope one of those will fit my musical needs. Anybody got one of those?
I have heard the Senn and liked them quite a lot. I own a lower down the food chain v-moda and like it but the treble is a bit rolled off. This is not the ZN, though, so that is irrelevant. In general, I would say that v-moda products are well-made and tend to last quite a while. They are usually musical as well.

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #7 of 9
Hi Stfr1908,

Some of the following in no particular order may push the budget but I suggest looking into it for comparison.

ATH-E70
1More Quad Driver
Meze 12 Classics
Shure 215 SE
Periodic Audio Beriliyum

Always Demo with quality sources.

Hope this helps.

Feb 23, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #8 of 9
Two of mine come to mind :

- Cardas A8 30th Anniversary

- JVC HA-FW01

Both require powerful sources to sound their best. What do you have ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back