Bass headphones under 80€
Sep 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Cente

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I've been asked by a friend which headphones to get.

He listen mainly to Rap, Hip-hop, Electronica and similiar generes so you understood why I am looking for "bass" headphones.
He won't use an amplifier and he will use them at home, so he'd prefer them to be very comfortable.

I was giving a quick look around and I found 2 pairs under 80€ which look interesting:

Bose AE (Tripod)
Sennheiser HD429

Are these two cans good? Which one of these two is the best one? 
Just keep in mind that he is not searching for something dark or neutral, but rather something fun, with a deep and pronunced bass.

Got anything better in mind?

Thanks you very much.

Sep 29, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #2 of 11
Hi, in that price range I think the Creative Aurvana Live are a fantastic choice. Extremely comfortable, run fine straight out of an iPod or laptop and are great for bass-heavy music.

They are pretty well regarded on this forum, and a quick search should bring up plenty of reviews & opinions of them.

Sep 30, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #4 of 11
Takstar Pro 80, sold on eBay.

Sep 30, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:
Hi, in that price range I think the Creative Aurvana Live are a fantastic choice. Extremely comfortable, run fine straight out of an iPod or laptop and are great for bass-heavy music.
They are pretty well regarded on this forum, and a quick search should bring up plenty of reviews & opinions of them.

+1
Fantastic headphones!

Sep 30, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Quote:
If portability is not a requirement, take a look at the XB500 or the JVC harx700. 

Quote:
Takstar Pro 80, sold on eBay.

Well thanks guys for the answer but you are just making the decision harder.
I'd prefer to go with a known manufactor, and not with some Hong-Kong unknown producer.

Got any other idea? What's the best of the listed above?

Sep 30, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:
Well thanks guys for the answer but you are just making the decision harder.
I'd prefer to go with a known manufactor, and not with some Hong-Kong unknown producer.
Got any other idea? What's the best of the listed above?

I own the Takstar Hi2060 and Takstar TS-671, I was really surprised for the sound quality for the price.

Sep 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #10 of 11
do you like deep rumbling bass or punch you bass? or just bass through the roof?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back