BARGAIN OF THE MONTH: Klipch Image X10 at £109
Sep 23, 2009 at 6:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

zenpunk

Headphoneus Supremus
Well the title says it all. Just couldn't believe my eyes.Probably the best SQ available in that price range by far. Wonders if it is because of the know issue with the rubber splitting??

Sep 23, 2009 at 7:31 AM Post #2 of 15
I thought the RE0 were the flavor/bargain of the month these days.
Let's see what people say about these.
They look a bit funny to me though.

Sep 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM Post #3 of 15
I doubt the R0 comes close to the Klipsch regarding SQ/confort/isolation (with double flange tip), but I will be happy to hear from those who have both. Plus the Klipsch will be for those who love bass, and they are balanced armature.
But my point was how come a phone can change price so much over such a short period of time. I was looking for a replacement pair few months back and couldn't find them under £200. Also Klipsch still sales those for full price!

Sep 23, 2009 at 9:40 PM Post #5 of 15
I own the X5 and I assume that isolation and comfort is similar to the X10. I've not tried the RE0 so I don't know how that would compare

Isolation is pretty good, especially with Comply tips. Only so so with the stock tips. I've never had good isolation with single or biflange silicone tips.

Comfort is great with Comply tips and not bad with the stock tips.

Cable microphonics are horrible unless I use foam tips and put the cables over my ears. Unfortunately, these aren't designed to put the cables over your ears so it causes them to stick out pretty far. In winter, I can't wear a hat and use them.

Sep 23, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by yumigator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much are you making off that affiliate link?

Is that seriously an affiliate link? That we need a mod in here.

How do you know? I don't see any redirections or anything.

Sep 23, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrashingshrimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that seriously an affiliate link? That we need a mod in here.

How do you know? I don't see any redirections or anything.

I'm not too sure but it is probably the text after the ".html" that shows it off.

Sep 24, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #12 of 15
great price, i would have got them if i didn't have too many iems already. they cost as much as westone 3's in hk

Sep 24, 2009 at 7:02 AM Post #13 of 15
I removed the link. Apology. Not too sure what an affiliated link is anyway, as I just cut and pasted the address.
Still wonders if this an old batch with the rubber issue. Sadly mine is falling apart at the moment and have to use electrical tape, which is a shame on a £225 phone
angry_face.gif
. Well, £109 now.

Sep 24, 2009 at 7:15 AM Post #14 of 15
Hey zenpunk, posting this link KLIPSCH IMAGE X10 EARPHONES review cheap prices IMAGE X10 EARPHONES KLIPSCH best buy discount online uk shop is fine.

Edit : I just found out that the scrid part comes automatically when you hyperlink this... ?

BTW, an affiliate link is where you partner with a network so that when you send human traffic or get sales through that link, the network sends you money.

I'm really interested in the X10's, but I have two setbacks. One is that I live in the U.S. and shipping will take a long time, and two is that there may be something wrong with the X10's (thus, the markdown). If anyone gets them from the site, please report back.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back