bands you need to see in concert before you/they die.
Aug 19, 2003 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

usc goose

Headphoneus Supremus
green day
reel big fish
ben folds

those are pretty much the big ones left i really want to see. what about yall?

Aug 19, 2003 at 4:00 PM Post #2 of 50
1.Radiohead
2.Sigur Ros

I wish one day they would come to Hong Kong(Radiohead did come to HK about ten years ago, but I was just 3 or 4 years old then).
frown.gif

Aug 19, 2003 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 50
Radiohead... was... postponed...power...outage...I...can't...live...an ymore...dying.......

Dead.

Aug 19, 2003 at 5:40 PM Post #5 of 50
santana at the hollywood bowl about 3 or 4 years ago. definately my favorite of all the concerts i've been to. it was amazing.

Aug 19, 2003 at 6:11 PM Post #6 of 50
I would like to hear Bob Dylan again in a small intimate venue. Maybe I will invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner.

Aug 19, 2003 at 7:05 PM Post #7 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by john_jcb
I would like to hear Bob Dylan again in a small intimate venue. Maybe I will invite him over for Thanksgiving dinner.

What's your relationship with him? I know this sounds a bit stupid...
tongue.gif

Aug 19, 2003 at 7:38 PM Post #8 of 50
Definately Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. Not likely, but I can still hope.

Aug 19, 2003 at 8:22 PM Post #9 of 50
Iron Maiden
Blind Guardian

Big ones I've managed to catch, as in bands I was checking tour dates regularly:
Eve 6
Everclear
Megadeth

And a few I'm too late for:
Metallica (though S&M:2 would be worth it...I can dream)
Falconer (new frontman)
Rage Against the Machine (I'd rather see Zach than Audioslave)

goose, I've seen Green Day and RBF in concert...both good shows. RBF is a lot of fun to watch.

Aug 19, 2003 at 10:46 PM Post #10 of 50
Massive Attack (Though I really just wish I could have seen them during the tour they did after Mezzanine... wow that would have been something.)
Portishead (if they ever perform live again/release that new album. If not then I'd settle for seeing Beth Gibbons solo.)
Everything but the Girl (too late, I know. I'd settle for seeing Ben Watt spin though.)
Radiohead
Bjork (Almost saw her this year, but the date didn't work.)
Faithless (Especially, if I could go back in time and see a Revernce era show.)
Bob Marley (hehehe... too bad he died WAY before I started listening to him... dang.
frown.gif
)

Speaking of live concerts, did anyone here see the return to Bristol concert that MA put on a while back? Man I wished I had been on the other side of the pond so I could see that!

Aug 20, 2003 at 5:25 AM Post #15 of 50
Yeah D-EJ915, they do have incredible energy.Highly intense from start to finish. Kinda what I would have expected a Helmet show to be like. Great band, Living Sacrifice. Saw them in Jax.,Fl. 2001. WORTH IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back