B&O car audio or B&W car audio?
Mar 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #16 of 28
No, I don't know what car I am after I am just trying to do some research to find some cars that have really good audio systems that aren't ridiculously expensive (as in Aston Martin's). Also, I want to try to get as close to flat, natural, uncolored etc. car audio as I can without having to pay a fortune if you know what I mean.

Mar 3, 2012 at 1:59 PM Post #18 of 28
About 4 years ago i was looking at upgrading the OEM audio in my Honda, spent  months reading up and asking car audio installer questions.
Pioneer head units, seemed to be well liked, was usually in the top 2.

Mar 3, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #22 of 28

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion.

I ended up ordering the Pioneer head unit and 4 Polk audio speakers from Crutchfield.
They provided the harnesses and directions for installation.
Anyway, My Two Cents, for when you finally get the car, leave the head unit alone,
(my 2000 Honda Accord dash was before the LCD dashboard exploision)
with all the stuff connected to the head unit now a days, it might not be worth the hassle.
Just add/upgrade the amplifiers and maybe the speakers.

Mar 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #24 of 28
if you go on the pioneer website you can look up the pioneer av receivers they are about the best ones you can buy.. the good thing about them is that you can download from the web with them aswell...

Mar 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #27 of 28
it is widely considered that the best OEM sound systems are Lexus' Mark Levinson (they were previously Nakimichi-branded and also lauded) ; Porsche's Burmeister ; also, Porsche's -yes - Bose; Audi's B&O; and Acura's non-branded ELS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back