average listening periods...
Jun 19, 2005 at 11:10 PM Post #16 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
Same here, Music Upgrades are a must!! More Cds More Cds

Yeah, I plan to do that big time in the next year or two. It just pains me, because I love the music and like the artists, but hate pumping more money into the recording industry in its current state.

Jun 20, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #18 of 84
~30 min on the way to school
~1 at school
~30 min on the way home
~2-4 hours when at the computer

so thats ~6 hours a day
biggrin.gif

Jun 20, 2005 at 12:27 AM Post #19 of 84
Dun really know . . . I don't really listen to music as I did before for some reason . . . been skating too much. (I know, I can do both, but I enjoy the sounds of the outsidednessnesses)

Jun 20, 2005 at 9:11 PM Post #22 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy
Topic most likely have been covered before but, how many hours do you on average have your headphones on a day?

lately i've been going to the library to study, and i can say easily i've got my 280s on for a good 12 hours a day... is that too much?? =o=

I'd guess about 3 hours a day on average
smily_headphones1.gif
Your ears must be on fire after a 12 hour stint!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Jun 20, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #24 of 84
I avg. about 12-15 hours a week, maybe more.

For you folks listening like 6-12 hours a week, please be sure to give your ears a rest and don't listen to the music loud (not even moderately loud). If you work somewhere noisy and need to pump up the music, you may want to consider isolating canal phones.

-Alex

Jun 20, 2005 at 10:10 PM Post #25 of 84
I listen an average of three hours a day. Using a PC audio setup has probably been the single factor contributing to my increased headphone time. Like a lot of others, I listen while I work on the computer. The habit's become so ingrained, I realized recently I'd been wearing headphones since I sat down and had no music playing.
smily_headphones1.gif

BW

Jun 20, 2005 at 10:21 PM Post #26 of 84
unfortunately, 1-2 hours a month
frown.gif

Jun 20, 2005 at 10:22 PM Post #27 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
I listen an average of three hours a day. Using a PC audio setup has probably been the single factor contributing to my increased headphone time. Like a lot of others, I listen while I work on the computer. The habit's become so ingrained, I realized recently I'd been wearing headphones since I sat down and had no music playing.
smily_headphones1.gif

BW

Hah, I can relate very much to everything said above. Lets see, 2 hours listening on portable for commute and another hour or two on the pc. The first thing I do after I sit in front of my computer is put my headphones on, before the computer is on, and even if I don't end up running foobar.

Jun 20, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #28 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
unfortunately, 1-2 hours a month
frown.gif

May I ask what makes you so busy that you only have time for that little headphone pleasure?

Jun 20, 2005 at 11:05 PM Post #30 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunwar
after i damaged some of the cartilage on my ears with 10-12 hour sessions on the ms pro, i have cut down to max 2-3 hours now.

How did the MS Pro damage the cartilage in your ears? Do they clamp that hard against your head that they break your ears?
confused.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back