Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Feb 25, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #993 of 2,761
springtree taking order for the custom version as well? are you going to ship them to Singapore directly or via any forwarder?

I'm ordering mine through a distributor in Singapore : Red Dot Music Singapore. A dealer approved by Aurisonics.

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:28 AM Post #995 of 2,761
Subscribed,the ASG-1 is really a big charm to me.But it seem to will have a second version in the recently future.
Maybe I should wait for second ver.(called ASG-2?or somewhat?)?Anyway,it look very sexy and wonderful.

Feb 25, 2012 at 5:18 AM Post #996 of 2,761
Quote:
Subscribed,the ASG-1 is really a big charm to me.But it seem to will have a second version in the recently future.
Maybe I should wait for second ver.(called ASG-2?or somewhat?)?Anyway,it look very sexy and wonderful.

The ASG-2 won't replace the ASG-1. It won't be a "version 2" but a different CIEM, with a different sound, which you may or may not like better. 

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #997 of 2,761

Quote:
The ASG-2 won't replace the ASG-1. It won't be a "version 2" but a different CIEM, with a different sound, which you may or may not like better. 

ASG-2 indeed won't replace, but will ahve 2 drivers rather than 1 - not worth waiting for, as it will be (not any time soon) as said by the director.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #998 of 2,761
Just a quick thing - seeing as I'm ordering through my auntie - I could some other sets -ie groupbuy esk (EU and others)

You will have to PM me before sunday + provide a full payment to me.
Just trying to help out here :)

It would be shipped all to me in france, and from france I would ship them out to where ever u are in the world.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM Post #1,000 of 2,761

Quote:

That ASG-1 will be upgrabable to the ASG-2. When it becomes available.

This is just speculation at the moment. From my understanding I asked the guy that sold me mine and his take on it was that the ASG-2 will have a new housing all together.. He did confirm that there will be newer stuff that can be added on the ASG-1 but told me that he is certain it will be a new model. He admitted however that since the outer shell can be taken out on the ASG-1.. He didn't deny that there can be a newer modification that can possibly house 2 drivers. 

I kinda took away from asking this direct question that they are more leaning toward a new housing than anything.. On a business standpoint I don't know how cost effective it would be to have a bunch of previous owners send in their ASG-1 to modify and then upgrade to a 2nd driver.. Because of the engineering involved it is more practical on many points to just create a new housing that will allow for 2 drivers but who knows. If the ASG-1s can be upgraded these guys will have my loyalty for life..Just for having the fore thought of this process if it happens.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #1,001 of 2,761
I'm pretty sure Dale mentioned they can be upgraded. He posted here awhile back.

Quote:
This is just speculation at the moment. From my understanding I asked the guy that sold me mine and his take on it was that the ASG-2 will have a new housing all together.. He did confirm that there will be newer stuff that can be added on the ASG-1 but told me that he is certain it will be a new model. He admitted however that since the outer shell can be taken out on the ASG-1.. He didn't deny that there can be a newer modification that can possibly house 2 drivers. 

I kinda took away from asking this direct question that they are more leaning toward a new housing than anything.. On a business standpoint I don't know how cost effective it would be to have a bunch of previous owners send in their ASG-1 to modify and then upgrade to a 2nd driver.. Because of the engineering involved it is more practical on many points to just create a new housing that will allow for 2 drivers but who knows. If the ASG-1s can be upgraded these guys will have my loyalty for life..Just for having the fore thought of this process if it happens.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #1,002 of 2,761

Quote:

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Dale mentioned they can be upgraded. He posted here awhile back.

Matter is right.
Dale did mention that the ASG-1's should be able to be upgraded to 2 drivers.
They have even already made them, and are testing them with only a selected few employees.
Once they have finished testing, they will start production, and then release these to their on-stage artists.
After their experience and feedback, will they release it to the general public (us) - meaning it might be another 6months+ before we even heard about the 2's.

He did state that they could be upgraded, meaning those screws to be opened and upgraded-  i think this would be an industry first no?

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #1,003 of 2,761
X2. Dale said us ASG-1 owners can upgrade. Whether they take ours back and give us a new phone or they swap parts or make mods(unlikely due to the cost) or whatever makes no difference to me. I look forwards to any upgrades since I would like the mids toned down a bit(as the ASG-2 is stated to be) and my modded TF10 can still out resolve the ASG-1 and has more clarity/transparency due to it's cable being better.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #1,004 of 2,761

Quote:

Yes I read that. He didn't say they can be upgraded with 2 drivers..The sales man who sold me mine said the ASG-1 can be upgraded. What they mean is new cords, custom plates and tips.  The very first question I asked was if these can be upgraded to the ASG-2..His answer was what I posted previously.  They are leaning more toward a new earphone altogether.. So for now I would not clearly say these will be upgradable to the 2 driver ASG-2.. Unless Dale comes on here to tell us. But from the way I understand it when they are talking about upgrades it is not what we are thinking.

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #1,005 of 2,761
Quote from Dale...
"[size=medium] Yes, when we do release the ASG-2 (which won't be for some time), we will have an upgrade program to allow ASG-1 owners to add the extras that may be in them.  So yes we did make them upgradeable at least to the next model up for now."[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back