Aurisonics Bravo Series - Eva, Kicker, Forte and Harmony In-Ear Headphones
May 22, 2016 at 8:53 PM Post #31 of 35
The Forte has smoother treble so the Fortes mids will be more pronounced. Both are great for Rock, Medal or Blues.

many thanks, as always...
you have alot of experience with iems, I see from your own profile.

would enjoy your own posting, if you were ever to do one,
exploring 'great bangs for the buck'  in musical/balanced iems.
(read: not just for bassheads, lol) 

how does the forte compre to the 7550 for balance and sound?
it does look like it 'fits' better, at least

May 22, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #32 of 35
many thanks, as always...
you have alot of experience with iems, I see from your own profile.

would enjoy your own posting, if you were ever to do one,
exploring 'great bangs for the buck'  in musical/balanced iems.
(read: not just for bassheads, lol) 

how does the forte compre to the 7550 for balance and sound?
it does look like it 'fits' better, at least
For sure the fit will be greatly improved with any of the Bravo models. Forte will be similar to the 7550. The Harmony will have a bit more treble. I can use the Forte much longer due to its treble which is detailed but not as sharp as the Harmony.

Jan 15, 2019 at 11:44 AM Post #33 of 35
The new connector is sweet. It allows rotation, making fitting the over-ear portion of the hanger much easier than it's been for me in the past.

sorry I'm late to the party, but are the cables for these removable? I've had a kicker for a while now but only use it from time to time. The right ear has been cutting in and out, so I was wondering if the cables detach and can be replaced. I've tried lightly pulling a couple times, but I'm afraid to pull and find out they're not removable, then end up destroying them.

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:11 PM Post #34 of 35
sorry I'm late to the party, but are the cables for these removable? I've had a kicker for a while now but only use it from time to time. The right ear has been cutting in and out, so I was wondering if the cables detach and can be replaced. I've tried lightly pulling a couple times, but I'm afraid to pull and find out they're not removable, then end up destroying them.
Hi, yes they should be. You just have to give a good tug on the connector. The cables do wear out quickly on the Bravo series unfortunately. Any MMCX cable should work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back