Aune M1P
Apr 26, 2023 at 6:04 PM Post #17 of 474
Nice. Thanks for that. IDK how much time you have with it, it could warm up a bit with a few more hours.... I'm just about to pull the trigger on my 2nd 6K and have the WM1AM2 on the way. Maybe I'll cancel the 6K and grab one of these.

Yeah I was thinking it might settle a bit with more hours on the clock, probably only around 15 or so at the moment. Is the 2nd P6K to have one in backup?! - a fantastic DAP, I’m a huge fan of Lotoo and adore the LPGT Ti which is my latest addition.

Buy the M1P with caution ⛔😜

Apr 26, 2023 at 6:05 PM Post #18 of 474
I'm guess there's no EQ or anything on the M1P?

No EQ but there are various filters modes - I briefly switched between them but couldn’t notice much difference, still need to experiment further.

Apr 27, 2023 at 12:10 AM Post #19 of 474
Yes sounds great - the folder system and the fact it won’t play albums in the correct sequence is incredibly frustrating! Definitely a love/hate relationship 😜
Omg 😱😳🫣😂😂😂😸

Welcome to my world 😅👉😁

Apr 27, 2023 at 2:54 AM Post #20 of 474
Omg 😱😳🫣😂😂😂😸

Welcome to my world 😅👉😁

Last night I accidentally switched on Bluetooth, and when I switched back to earphone output, it then fired volume up to max - I had to pull the IEMs out of my ears very quickly! The M1P is trying hard for me to dislike it, but yet I’m still mostly loving it 😂

Apr 27, 2023 at 4:44 AM Post #21 of 474
Last night I accidentally switched on Bluetooth, and when I switched back to earphone output, it then fired volume up to max - I had to pull the IEMs out of my ears very quickly! The M1P is trying hard for me to dislike it, but yet I’m still mostly loving it 😂
Hum bluetooth version ?

So possible to get your smartphone as a source (standalone or streaming), and use the m1p for the playback ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Maybe an elegant solution too ? :beerchug:

I ask because I myself am interested in sometimes doing so, if it is possible.

Apr 27, 2023 at 5:25 AM Post #22 of 474
Hum bluetooth version ?

So possible to get your smartphone as a source (standalone or streaming), and use the m1p for the playback ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Maybe an elegant solution too ? :beerchug:

I ask because I myself am interested in sometimes doing so, if it is possible.

I’ve only tried with TWS but I’ll see if it can be connected to my phone!

Apr 28, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #23 of 474
Missed this thread. Hmm.

Apr 28, 2023 at 2:45 PM Post #24 of 474
Apr 28, 2023 at 3:24 PM Post #25 of 474
Apr 29, 2023 at 1:44 AM Post #26 of 474
Very interested about this particular point 👍😉

Apr 30, 2023 at 12:47 AM Post #27 of 474
Yes sounds great - the folder system and the fact it won’t play albums in the correct sequence is incredibly frustrating! Definitely a love/hate relationship 😜
This is in folder browsing? Simply viewing the SD card? Or in category browsing, as in ARTIST/ALBUM/GENRE ect ect?

Apr 30, 2023 at 2:01 AM Post #28 of 474
This is in folder browsing? Simply viewing the SD card? Or in category browsing, as in ARTIST/ALBUM/GENRE ect ect?
If it is like my M1s, simply viewing the SD card folder.

There is no "category browsing" at all.

This is the strongest and weakest point of these Dap families : only music, maximum sound purity (dead quiet too), but the least utilities, software tricks, no equalizer either, etc.

Nothing but "silence and music", to summarize.

Maximum simplicity for maximum efficiency (sound wise). Spartan approach. Like a racing car.

I love this kind of extreme approach, but I understand that it can scare people away. 👉🫣

Apr 30, 2023 at 2:36 AM Post #29 of 474
I have my music sorted on all SD cards by genre and sometimes then a month/year or specific occasion, for example I might drop a few albums I want to listen to on holidays into a new folder such as ‘Italy 2023’ etc. I’ve been doing this for almost 20 years! Anyway, I can browse these folders on the M1p, albeit maybe not in the order they are saved on the card, but I can live with that - the bigger issue is when I go into a folder of an album I want to play, it won’t play in the correct sequence in terms of tracks, this is incredibly frustrating - I cannot for the life of me understand the order in which it chooses to play the files!

In spite of this, I’m still enjoying but it really does come with a huge warning to anyone considering buying!

Apr 30, 2023 at 3:00 AM Post #30 of 474
That's crazy. My MF02s is very spartan too. Only folder browsing. But it plays albums in the correct track order.
It's like a fault they'd have to program into the device, bravo! Because playing a file in the order it's numbered is so basic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back