Aune B1 USA Tour thread
Jun 25, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #32 of 45
quick update. sunbryne has finished playing with the b1 and wega03 currently has my tour unit. nmatheis will not be able to receive it next week, so the order of my list has been adjusted. Next up is Jjacq. Jjacq will ship it to nmatheteis after he is done. JoeDoe will most likely receive avitrons142's tour unit before my unit gets to him. 

The updated list:
1) SunBryne
2) wega03
3) Jjacq
4) nmatheis
5) JoeDoe (possibly if he has not yet received an unit from the other tour)
6) etc... etc...

Do note that my tour can be ongoing, so anyone else who has any interest in playing with the B1, please PM me and I can add you to the tour list! :) cheers!

Jun 25, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #35 of 45
Jun 25, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #37 of 45
quick update. sunbryne has finished playing with the b1 and wega03 currently has my tour unit. nmatheis will not be able to receive it next week, so the order of my list has been adjusted. Next up is Jjacq. Jjacq will ship it to nmatheteis after he is done. JoeDoe will most likely receive avitrons142's tour unit before my unit gets to him. 

The updated list:
1) SunBryne
2) wega03
3) Jjacq
4) nmatheis
5) JoeDoe (possibly if he has not yet received an unit from the other tour)
6) etc... etc...

Do note that my tour can be ongoing, so anyone else who has any interest in playing with the B1, please PM me and I can add you to the tour list! :) cheers!

Thanks for accommodating my last-minute travel plans, chaps :L3000:

Jun 26, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #40 of 45
It's here!!! Won't be able to listen until Sunday or Monday. Looking forward to firing her up!

Jul 3, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #42 of 45
update again. wega03 finished with the B1 and Jjacq currently just received the tour unit. @nmatheis will be next in line.

The updated list:
1) SunBryne
2) wega03
3) Jjacq
4) nmatheis
5) etc... etc...

So if no one else signs up within the next 2-3 weeks for the tour, nmatheis would be the last tour member. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest trying out this amplifier! :)

Jul 3, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #43 of 45
I sent @avitron142s B1 to JoeDoe today, enjoy it Joe. Very good portable amp, with a few minor quibbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back