Audition Darth Beyer V4.
Dec 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

lord_tris

1000+ Head-Fier
Not sure if this is the best place to put this or not I guess I will find out. 

I would like to audition a couple of headphones if I can.

The auditions will be near prices for replacement. give or takeish I would rather keep it just a fun audition thing. 

I dont think i want to audition with newbies ie you just joined the forum Please be around my posts before you offer (there are always exceptions though)

What I have to offer is this: 

A Darth Beyer V4 paduk wood with a about 10 ft cable terminated in Dual 3 pin XLR with the SE adapter. New these would be near 700 bucks to replace so that is about around the price I want to audition with people 

Please understand this is not a Permanent Trade by any means Just  two weeks with each others headphones. On our own sources and music minus having to do this at a meet with lots of back ground chatter. 

I want to keep it simple Be in the United states, you pay for shipping to me and I pay for it to you, and then back again. IF you are in the ohio/columbus area would be even nicer as we can just meet up one day and instead of mailing them.  

Please document any defects at all with at least 4 pics sent in the PM to me do not reply here. Please keep this in PM, once an audition is agreed upon i will edit this thread with the info and who and what is being auditioned.

What i want to listen to 

Grado
GS1000/i
RS1/i
RS2/i
PS500 

Sennhiser
HD700
HD650
Hd600

AKG
702 65th