Audiosurfers Unite
Aug 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM Post #2 of 5
just got it. its nice but only one song at a time?!?! What!!!! i want at least albums if not playlists... (i havn't tried playlists yet, please tell me they work. Still, nice idea, and is fun.

Aug 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM Post #3 of 5
Dunno i pretty much pick randomly though my library have not tried playlists or albums in a row. The game is very customizable and their forums have lots of self tweaks you can do. Id assume there is some tweak to allow playlists.

Edit* looks like it takes M3u playlists and also does Album but it does one song at a time then after the song in the bottom right there is a button that says "Next Song" and will then load the next song from the folder and or playlist.

Aug 7, 2008 at 10:13 PM Post #4 of 5
It was pretty fun for awhile but I don't play anymore and don't miss it too much either.

I enjoy long post-rock cruises the most. Crazy intensity, looking at you dragonforce, isn't my favorite way to play.

Feb 28, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #5 of 5
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to tell you guys about the best thing in audiosurf EVER I just got 659,356 points by playing threw 7 mins of pink noise haha.

It is so hard!!!! also killed my processor while trying to figure out how to set the track up haha. my mouse got very laggy. (game played fine though only laggy while figuring out the track)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back