Audiophiles in Dubai?
Feb 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #61 of 1,754
Moving to dubai next fall, cant wait to go there, hopefully there is more high end headgear than in finland....(wich is ABSOLUTELY nothing...
frown.gif
)

Feb 15, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #62 of 1,754
Just got a mail from Dubai Audio.
They have the Woo WA7 and ALO Continental V3 amps in stock!!

Feb 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #63 of 1,754
Hi guys... i'm new in the uae, I am staying in abu dhabi. I just want to know where can i buy FiiO headphone amps in the dubai or abu dhabi area?

Hi! I hope it is not too late, but if you are interested still in getting the FiiO products, i just got a mail from Eros Group informing me that they will have the brand in their Karama branch starting Feb. 28. I quote, "We will get the FiiO range available at Karama Branch which is located behind Baby Shop. It is located next to Saravanaa Bhavan Restaurant opposite to Karama Park (Lulu). The number is 04-3350141."

They forwarded me the price list, if any of you is interested, please PM me.

Mar 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #64 of 1,754
Ahlan wahsalan to all Dubai Head-fiers

If I am not mistaken, I already introduced myself before I guess?
I am in Abu Dhabi, just learning about audio listen to music alternative rock, jazz, rap metal, hip hop, RnB, soul
So now I have a dilemma, I already located dealers which sell bought and will make a visit this coming 5th of April (at Bur Dubai area).
What's really for me?

1. ATH M50
2. Beyerdynamic 770 DT Pro 80 ohms?

I know this had been discussed many times but I just don't want to break the bank and buy "ALL"
my budget is around AED 800 for the cans and AED 500 for the amps/dac

BTW where can I buy a Fiio product? searched everywhere souq dubizz.. all those sites, nothing really pops up!

Salam! 

PS Sucks, I hate my Avatar!!

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #65 of 1,754
Hi!

I am in the same boat as you. I am planning to get the Beyer 770 from Thomsun Electronics, m50 from VV & Sons, or Ultrasone 750 pro from Audissey. Looking for an upgrade HP to my Ultrasone Hfi 15g, which i am enjoying much.

Any pesonal feedback on these products would be much appreciated. But I am leaning more to the Ultrasone, though it costs double the price of the beyer.

Playing music through an old Creative Zen with the Fiio E07k.

Btw, sent you a PM the details in case you want to personally contact Fiio's distributor in UAE. I don't know if I have the liberty to post his contact details in public forums.

Apr 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #66 of 1,754
Hi!

In case you want to audition the Ultrasone 750 Pro, I have them and love them. Paired with a Schiit Valhalla (still loving this amp, shahzada123, many thanks) it really rocks. Let me know.

Cheers,
K

Apr 29, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #67 of 1,754
Hi!

In case you want to audition the Ultrasone 750 Pro, I have them and love them. Paired with a Schiit Valhalla (still loving this amp, shahzada123, many thanks) it really rocks. Let me know.

Cheers,
K

You're welcome.
I'm glad you're enjoying it!

May 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #68 of 1,754
Hey guys wannabe audiophile needing some help.I am in the process of putting the finishing touches to my system and need some help from a true audiophile. My problem is setting the speaker positions, I understand how its meant to be the equilateral triangle distances from sweet spot etc but wondering if there are any special tools available to get angles right like a giant protractor or something similar. Then comes the point of finding flat spots or any other problems. If anyone knows anyone who can help me with this then please send me a contact it would be very much appreciated.Tried Archimedia but they only seem to do installation. Have other numbers from Dubizzle tried them asked the questions and not overly convinced that I would be paying for a truly professional job.

Thanks in advace for any help.

May 1, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #69 of 1,754
Quote:
Hey guys wannabe audiophile needing some help.I am in the process of putting the finishing touches to my system and need some help from a true audiophile. My problem is setting the speaker positions, I understand how its meant to be the equilateral triangle distances from sweet spot etc but wondering if there are any special tools available to get angles right like a giant protractor or something similar. Then comes the point of finding flat spots or any other problems. If anyone knows anyone who can help me with this then please send me a contact it would be very much appreciated.Tried Archimedia but they only seem to do installation. Have other numbers from Dubizzle tried them asked the questions and not overly convinced that I would be paying for a truly professional job.

Thanks in advace for any help.

Talk to Amir at Dubai Audio.
They recently revamped their showroom and highly recommended the consultant involved in the project.
I'll PM Amir's contact details. 
All the best 

May 1, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #70 of 1,754
BTW can you tell me more about your system. Speakers, amps, etc. 

May 1, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #71 of 1,754
Dont know what happened but this is answer to the above question on the correct profile??? I currently have Denon 3312ci,(now being used as a preamp for the fronts and to drive the center and the rears) 2 x Emotiva XPa 1 (still in box as I am waiting for my isolation tables) cambridge audio azure BD player.Golden Ear Triton 2 towers as fr and fl.Golden Ear Super sat 50 as center and supersat 3 as rears. The supersat 3 will be on custom made stands.

May 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #73 of 1,754
PM sent.
Disclaimer : I have no affiliation with Dubai Audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back