Audiofly AF140 Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN Tour Thread and Impressions
Apr 28, 2014 at 12:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 137

djvkool

Headphoneus Supremus
Audiofly is a company that need no introduction, especially for us Australians. Based in Balcatta, Western Australia, these guys made a lot of noises last year with their range of IEM's, AF78 dual hybrid being the top of the range.

I have been fortunate to be able to obtain a review copy of their new triple hybrid, the AF140 (MASSIVE thanks to @billymav of Noisy Motel who made this Australian tour possible) to be toured around Australia, for you guys to be able to hear and audition.

As we all know, hybrids are the FOTM at the moment, and the IEM market is quite saturated with them at the moment, so how does this offering from Audiofly compared against the rest of them? I'll let you guys decide

Some eye candy...

TOUR CONDITIONS
  1. There will be 10 slots in total
  2. I will try to group the members based on location as best as possible, so I'll let it circulate within the members in Victoria, then move it on to NSW, QLD, and so on. This will help to minimise cost to send to the next member
  3. Each member will get 7 days, not including transit time, you are required to write a short first impression upon receiving in this thread
  4. After that, each participant are to write a review in the review section of Head-Fi, within 7 days of sending the unit on to the next member
  5. Each member is responsible to post to the next member, by registered Express Post (shouldn't cost more than $8 within the same state, or $12 for intra-state, unless if you are sending to WA 
    tongue_smile.gif
    )

THE LIST AS CURRENTLY STANDS IN ORDER

I have THREE MORE SLOTS OPEN for any established Australian members who want to join.

If you are interested and would like to join the tour, please send me a PM, and I will consider your application

That's it for now 
wink_face.gif

Apr 29, 2014 at 6:38 AM Post #5 of 137
Excited to hear this! Thank you for including me in this tour.

Apr 29, 2014 at 8:01 AM Post #6 of 137
Thanks a lot for including me mate! Look forward to hearing them, I've never heard any Audiofly IEMs before, surprisingly. 

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #8 of 137
Just a quick update guys, there is a slight delay unfortunately, as the review unit has been recalled - I will be sending the unit on to the first name on the list in the week beginning of 12/05

Users who are viewing this thread

Back