Audiocubes disappointment
Oct 2, 2009 at 4:01 AM Post #31 of 41
Absolutely unacceptable when it said the P1u will come with a free heavy duty max 1000W voltage transformer. Even though the TI-101 still give enough power for P1u, but the price between a 35w and a 1000w tramsformer are totally different.

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:19 AM Post #32 of 41
Looks more like a way to lure customers than a false advertising.

Oct 2, 2009 at 1:43 PM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by h.rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks more like a way to lure customers than a false advertising.

Isn't that false advertising? The add said 1000 watt transformer plain and clear. I would never do business with a company the pulled that kind of crap.

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by atbglenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isn't that false advertising? The add said 1000 watt transformer plain and clear. I would never do business with a company the pulled that kind of crap.

This is also dishonest add to lure customer, you can only purchase something via internet with TRUST but unfortunately somtimes you'll be tricked by this kind of add.

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is also dishonest add to lure customer, you can only purchase something via internet with TRUST but unfortunately somtimes you'll be tricked by this kind of add.

If it was an error on audiocubes website, the op should have been notified before his order was shipped, giving him the option to cancel.

Oct 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #37 of 41
They said they'd rectify the issue, but I haven't heard from them in days. Also they said they wouldn't give the 1000W transformer because it's "overkill". Isn't overkill the whole point of being an audiophile?
tongue.gif

But seriously, I hope they do the right thing and send the 1000W heavy duty instead of sticking with their bait and switch tactics.

Oct 6, 2009 at 1:51 AM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As agreed, a 550W transformer will be sent out. Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

It was a fair and reasonable compromise.

Thanks to everybody that backed me up on this issue which ultimately came to a resolution. I'll post pics and a size comparison of the new transformer when it arrives
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2009 at 2:03 AM Post #41 of 41
Good news raccoon. We all need to stick together in situations like this.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back