Audio Technica -ESW10 or something else
Oct 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

yayitsdan

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone. I'm a bit of a lurker, but decided to finally sign up because I need some advice on buying a portable headphone. My Sennheiser px-100 broke the other day so I'd like to step up and replace them with something better. I've been thinking about getting an Audio Technica -ESW10, but I'm a little out of the loop. Are these still considered one of the best for portable use? Anything comparable, but just as portable, for a little less? They seem to have come down in price a lot since I last took a look at them.

Oct 6, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 4
HD25-1ii, Dt1350, and the esw9 I think are the main competitors you should be looking at. But I only have the HD25 so I cant really compare for you. There are a lot of threads with this comparison already thou

Oct 6, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
HD25-1ii, Dt1350, and the esw9 I think are the main competitors you should be looking at. But I only have the HD25 so I cant really compare for you. There are a lot of threads with this comparison already thou

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking into those three and I'm leaning toward the HD25 since I already have a pair of senns that I love (HD600) and the esw9 because they look really nice and it would be good to have some diversity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back