Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread
Feb 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #211 of 646
Hey guys.

I am having a problem updgrading my firmware, or rather, I don't know which one to choose. I want the 2014 firmware for my 11.32 device, but I can't find it. I have read the guide many times and looked for the firmware files, but all I can see is firmware 3.dfu, firmware 4.dfu etc. I can see the firmware2014v2forSAC.bin file, but that is a .bin file and I can't update using that?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #213 of 646
Thank you for that. I have installed the newest firmware and drivers now, although I see no 32 bit options in my audio settings however. Anyone who has some input on that mystery. I read somewhere it has to do with something called ASIO or something, although I'm admittedly a noob in that regard so I have no idea.

Mar 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #218 of 646
I'm thinking to buy an older version NFB 5. Can anybody tell me how much is it to purchase the USB 32 module. I've contacted kingwa but no reply yet

Mar 2, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #220 of 646
Mar 3, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #221 of 646
I dont know exactly how to measure the extent of the USB32 upgrade as i did several improvements at the same time. But my new computer setup with Paul Pang USB card and the USB32 upgrade with a high end USB cable has totally spanked my previous Touch setup. :) 

Mar 4, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #222 of 646
I've been going nuts trying to get any sound out of my NFB-15.32 since I reinstalled Windows 7 for the new hardware I got.  It does recognize it, just no sound coming out...or when there is it's a buzz or something.  Just a couple minutes ago I blue screened trying to switch to 32 bit(I think it was) in the software.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times already, and it worked completely fine before(the new hardware/OS reinstall).  Only twice has it shown up to 192k, and multiple times not showing 32 bit, sometimes not letting me select anything.  I'd rather not send it back as it did work before, and I tried that before when it stopped working once, using USPS since it was the only way I could afford to go(everywhere else was $100+), and it never even made it there(got sent back).  I've been installing the v1.22 as I ordered it Jan 4th 2013.

Edit:Gave up on it, guess I'll look into an optical cable....or sell the thing, wasn't worth all the stress. Especially after tearing down my old pc and rebuilding with the new parts(I was wiped out that night).

Mar 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #223 of 646
Hello!

When browsing the Audio-gd site 

http://www.audio-gd.com/pro/dac/USB32/USB32EN_2.htm

today, I found out that there is a .rar package with all the FW's and between them are also FW2014v3forDAC.dfu and FW2014v3forDI.dfu

Anybody tried that already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back