Audio-gd NFB-6 & NFB-17.2?
Aug 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kskwerl

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm considering purchasing this as I want to move away from tubes, I just don't like tubes anymore. Blasphemy...I know.

I'm using the audio-gd NFB-12 now and was hoping to get some feedback from users with this combo or maybe just users with the NFB-6. I've ready one review on here but I'd like to get more impressions

Thanks in advance,
Erich

Aug 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #2 of 6
Hey ksk..,

Moving away from tubes, how could you...
basshead.gif
...lol

I saw some info on the NFB-17.2 in another thread, but have not really read too much on the NFB-6.  I'm guessing since Kingwa has a wide range of products, most folks would opt for the NFB-10.2 or SE (all-in-one).  It does look like a killer combo indeed (17.2 & NFB-6).

I'm personally climbing the ladder with A-GD lately.  I recently received the NFB-16 & NFB-15.1.  The NFB-17.2 looks very interesting but I needed a couple of all-in-ones and neither has disappointed.

Cheers!!!

Aug 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #3 of 6
Hey ksk..,

Moving away from tubes, how could you...:basshead: ...lol

I saw some info on the NFB-17.2 in another thread, but have not really read too much on the NFB-6.  I'm guessing since Kingwa has a wide range of products, most folks would opt for the NFB-10.2 or SE (all-in-one).  It does look like a killer combo indeed (17.2 & NFB-6).

I'm personally climbing the ladder with A-GD lately.  I recently received the NFB-16 & NFB-15.1.  The NFB-17.2 looks very interesting but I needed a couple of all-in-ones and neither has disappointed.

Cheers!!!

Thanks for the response. I would be using balanced as I read in the other thread that it's bad single ended. I'm just hoping that the balanced on the NFB-6 would be a lot better than the NFB-12 single ended.

Aug 8, 2012 at 11:07 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
Thanks for the response. I would be using balanced as I read in the other thread that it's bad single ended. I'm just hoping that the balanced on the NFB-6 would be a lot better than the NFB-12 single ended.

You are welcome...

ksk, the amp sub-forum does not give too much love to A-GD.  Most of their products are talked about on the dedicated source sub-forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back