Audio-gd - New Tube Amp - Master 1 Vacuum
Feb 26, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #2 of 6
Hi again,

The new preamp from Kingwa and Audio-gd, the Master 1 Vacuum just ought to be something special.

As usual Kingwa takes his own paths to get to his musical preferences. A few examples: 1. The design don't uses semiconductors in the power supply or in the amp-parts. 2. No choke. 3. Capacitors are only of film type (Polypropylene MKP).

The Vacuum valves of Kingwa's choice for this design are Russian, Aviation grade: 6H2N-EB and 6U4N-EB. For a future replacement, matched vacuum tubes/valves for the amp are offererd with a decent pricing, even if the lifespan of a valve set will be 5000 hrs. This should give approx. 5 years of high performance music listening.

The Master 1 Vacuum will be possible to audition in The Netherlands (Audio-gd dealer) later on I know, and propably also in other countries to follow.

I will try to get a listening audition myself this spring.

/Jan

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2019 at 7:41 AM Post #3 of 6
Interesting!!

Wonder how it compares with the normal Master-1 that I have.

Jun 13, 2020 at 5:43 AM Post #5 of 6
I ordered the Master 1 Vacuum XLR balanced, very curious how it performs compared to my Master 1

Feb 9, 2022 at 1:11 PM Post #6 of 6
Any news about performance Master 1 Vacuum over Master1 ?

I've Master1 and I'm curious to upgrade to Master 1 Vacuum. Have any ideia if HE1 single ended vs balanced edition have diference at sound quality?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back