• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 5, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #6,226 of 7,693
Add me to the list of those who got their tracking this morning.

Order #8XX be the early bird. Northern VA, USA

And as someone else mentioned, it is my updated address, which I am very happy about since I missed the initial address change window, but was able to do it with the delay. Super looking forward to receiving these.

And I should also add that somehow the checking of the spam folder the last few days actually allowed me to catch a very important email that was not spam yet somehow ended up in spam anyways. So, thanks i guess?

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #6,229 of 7,693
So no one outside the US has gotten an email so far it seems. Interesting.

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #6,231 of 7,693
It does indeed appear as though only the US has received shipping confirmation thus far. Even people who ordered after the campaign had ended (orders over #5000) have started receiving theirs. This must mean the rest of us are coming up soon. :)

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #6,232 of 7,693
Finally got my tracking number (Early Bird, Team Blue). Strange that my friend ordered after I did, but he (Team Copper) got his headphones 5 days ago.

I'm in no rush though. Glad they are on their way!

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #6,233 of 7,693
Aug28 batch here. My USPS tracking page now shows

On Its Way to USPS
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75050

Same here. Mines in the same shipment yours is. Heading to Oregon. Says estimated delivery Sept 10. Not much longer :)

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:45 PM Post #6,234 of 7,693
Yes it looks like USA. team copper. Order number is the way it seems to be shipping out.

Then USA. Team blue. Order number.

Other countries would follow shortly.

Use the ww####### from SFC to track it in SFC website.

The search result will show the process from SFC.

At the top of the results page will be a long set of numbers.

Take that number and use it on dhl global mail web site.

That will show the process of dhl until it gets handed over to usps.

On the dhl global mail tracking results, there will be a link to track USPS.

The estinated delivery date is a plus or minus. So it might come in early or later.

At least we can track it and be sure that it is on its way.

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:48 PM Post #6,235 of 7,693
Finally got my tracking number (Early Bird, Team Blue). Strange that my friend ordered after I did, but he (Team Copper) got his headphones 5 days ago.

I'm in no rush though. Glad they are on their way!

Yeah someone I referred to the campaign a month after I backed it got their shipping info today. Makes me hopeful though. Audeze has already stated all original IGG orders have been shipped. Mildly frustrating that shipping priority changed after the campaign but it is what it is. I can live with it. Just anxiously waiting now. :D

Sep 5, 2018 at 12:55 PM Post #6,236 of 7,693
I had received my email on 8/23 and finally got my headphones yesterday late in the day (NYC time). So, I'm guessing there's a good chance for it being a bit of a wait after the initial email, to anyone who has just received their email/tracking info (BTW use the account number instead of the tracking on the SFC site).

First impressions are incredible, I love the 3D manual and the 3D auto mode is great too. I can totally see myself using these on commutes on the subway with 3D auto. There are some anomalies when using it via USB C - A with Tidal. Because Tidal recognizes them as it would an amp, you have to change the device each time you change modes on the headphone ie, 7.1 2 Chanel and Hi-Res... This also resets the volume controls on the desktop app and forces the volume to max out, so be cautious when playing around with these on Tidal, they can really surprise you. Out of all of the modes Hi-Res is great for plain listening, but when you use 7.1 and 3D manual, you feel like you are at a concert. It's really incredible. Really love these.

To add to the volume thing stated above, there are a few anomalies with the connectivity of the Mobius to Tidal, where Tidal takes priority of the unit, it tends to disable the volume wheel on the headset leaving you only with the scrubber on the app. To fix this you have to go into your settings on the OS level (OS X in my case) and select Mobius as the "sound source" I'm still playing around with this and am not entirely sure if its just me or there are some inconsistencies with the way Tidal and Mobius behave, as they are two different platforms.

Pairing with Bluetooth, these sound great as well - I defiantly prefer it to the 3.5mm cable connection as that connection makes the headphone sound vailed and congested. However, this is still very evergreen as I've just received these and am still discovering new things about them everyday. Really love these though, unlike anything I own or have ever heard. Thanks Audeze for making these.

Sep 5, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #6,238 of 7,693
Never got an email or tracking number, but the Mobius arrived today. I love surprises!

Sep 5, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #6,240 of 7,693
Got my tracking email in spam this morning! I been waiting for the day to start hanging out in my office lobby hoping no one steals it. Done with one stress and on to the other! :relieved:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back