Audeze LCD-2 Amplifier compatibility thread
Jun 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TigzStudio

Member of the Trade: Norne Audio
This is a thread to find out how well various headphone amplifiers are working with the Audeze LCD-2's.  Only post if you own the LCD-2 and have tested it for quite a while with your amplifier(s).

Please just provide a brief description of your setup, and whether you feel your amp is able to bring the full potential out of the LCD-2's.  If you have multiple amps that you have tried with the LCD-2's, it would be nice to have the info. about those as well.

Jun 13, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #2 of 7
here

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/495631/amp-recommendations-for-audeze-lcd-2

Feb 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #3 of 7
At this thread, the OP describes his experience with the Decware Taboo and the LCD-2. His feedback, and info from Decware forum members and Steve Deckert, have led me to pull the trigger on a Taboo while I wait for my LCD-2 to arrive. I still have a Schiit Lyr on pre-order, and with any luck, the two will arrive at similar times, and each has a return privileges (albeit in the case of the Taboo with a restocking fee, and no refund of the headphone modification charge).

P.S. I know the original OP on this thread asked for posts limited to personal experience with he LCD-2 and an amp, which leaves me out just yet, but this seemed worth sharing. If I overlooked this info already being supplied, my regrets, but searches by poster, Taboo, and Decware in this thread produced no results. 

Feb 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #7 of 7
I came across this. I have heard nothing but good things about that combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back