Attn: Members in Japan
Sep 27, 2004 at 1:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

hybridamp

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, do any of you live, or have connections in Japan, that can grab a part from their local auto performance shop, and ship it to me in the U.S.?

I know its off-topic, but I know there are a few members here that might be able to help me.
smily_headphones1.gif

I bought a Catz HID H3 Fog-Light (special 21w version H3) kit when they were available here in the U.S. Since then, they have pulled completely out of the U.S. market and now only sell to Japan.

The problem is that both of my ballasts have completely failed and finding replacements is pretty much impossible here in the United States (been looking for over a year). Without the special 21w ballasts, my bulbs will not operate.

So I need to either buy a brand new full kit (figure this will be the easiest way) or just the ballasts (if possible), from someone who can export them from Japan to me here in the United States...

They should be available at your local high-performance automotive retailer. If anyone could purchase me a new kit and just ship it to me, that would be outstanding. I will cover all costs of course, and some for your time. I can pay via PayPal (Verified Premier Member, 110+ rating), or whatever is best for you...

If anyone could help, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks
-Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back