Attention GBA Owners ! (Apheard read)
Jul 30, 2001 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Tides

On the lam from Mothra
http://www.levelsix.com/products/GBA/lightboy.shtml

it is ONLY 8.95 dollars They ship out US psotal priority so shipping is quite cheap as well. Very fast and prmpt service ( done 5business deals with them so far gaming wise)

I received this on saturday and I gave it a good test against my official GBA light, BOTH PERFORMED the same. Both are 100% Identical as well! One has nintendo logo, one does not.

My official light cost me 40 bucks when I imported it from HK.

This light is really a good buy and I recommend it to all GBA owners. KICKS all other GBA lights in the butt then boots it 5 miles away
smily_headphones1.gif

<<Apheard>>
Another thing to point out is, if you wish to do the light modification on this unit ( WHICH it DOES NOT need)

But if you want that super bright bulbs, This light provides great housing for the mod. It has its own two AAA power supply so does not drain the actual GBA main batteries.

If you have a GBA, You really need to buy this. of all the online game stores I searched, this one has the lowerest price and is in USA. Just letting my GBA headFiers know . and I make *no commision* on this
frown.gif
I wish I do tho, cuz this light is prob selling like hotcakes..

Tides

PS> ANyone of you try GBA with headphones yet ? IT IS AWESOME! that little speaker does not do GBA and its games justice !

Aug 5, 2001 at 10:31 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by Tides
http://www.levelsix.com/products/GBA/lightboy.shtml

PS> ANyone of you try GBA with headphones yet ? IT IS AWESOME! that little speaker does not do GBA and its games justice !

Yeah tried it with my senns 565 Ovations, little overkill I know but great stereo sound
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Lunch times at work have been radically different since me and three friends have got the GBA. F-zero rocks and Marios a great laugh. Roll on Bomberman

Only problem is been late a couple of mins getting back to work
wink.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

Aug 5, 2001 at 8:18 PM Post #3 of 4
Castlevania is amazing with headphones.. you can run it thru an amp
smily_headphones1.gif

I actually have done that with my xcanv2+hd600
cool.gif

Tides

Aug 5, 2001 at 9:12 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote: