Atlanta 2nd meet: HeadRoom Tours Head-Fi Meets Tour
May 16, 2005 at 5:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

purk

Headphoneus Supremus
Guys,
We need to set up a meet for Headroom Tours. The headroom tour will be hear in Atlanta on Saturday, June 11. It will be so nice for all us to get together and enjoy this awesome tour. You can check the HeadRoom Tours Thread started by Tyll. I'm not quite sure whether I can make it b/c one of my best friend is getting married at the same day
frown.gif

May 16, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #2 of 37
Sorry, your going to miss it, Purk. But I do want to visit down there, so thanks for giving a shout out to your neighbors.

Remember, free coffee cups for anyone who shows up.

coffeecupsa.jpg

And a goodie pack for the host.
eggosmile.gif

May 16, 2005 at 5:50 AM Post #3 of 37
Dang. I would love to come!
But I will be in Las Vegas at the time...
Oh well. You guys have fun!

May 17, 2005 at 3:06 AM Post #5 of 37
Tyll,
My friend's wedding is not untill 2 p.m., any chance you can start it early? Do you have time frame for this? I really really want to go, maybe I should ignore my friend's wedding.
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2005 at 5:40 AM Post #7 of 37
Im in, i think leo wanted to host the next headfi meet. Maybe he'll chime in and let us know.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2005 at 10:14 PM Post #8 of 37
I'm tentatively in, depending on work (always a little unpredictable) and such. Man, I really want to go, so I'll make my best effort! Really really looking forward to hearing the new Max amps (to see if I should upgrade my old Max or perhaps jump right into a new one). Also would like to try out some amps for my K1000, and different headphones are always fun to hear. Unfortunately I doubt hosting at my apatment complex would be adequate, unless the gathering is very small.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:05 AM Post #11 of 37
As far as I'm concerned, you should swoop in an host the meet and snag the nice goodybag of stuff I hand out to the meet host. A little enlightened self interest is cool. It's your meet to host, I'll gladly commit to showing up.

Jun 1, 2005 at 6:14 AM Post #12 of 37
Athens would be great as i currently live and work there at the moment. You should do it Greg.
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back