ATH-M50, SRH840, PRO700MK2, M-80, SUPERLUX AND Fischer Audio, what to get ?
Jan 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

oopeteroo

500+ Head-Fier
hi
i need to buy a new headphone =)
doesnt matter if it is closed or not, will mainly use it with my laptop (music, movie ect) at home and maybe sansa clip/galaxy s2.
Dont have a dac/amp. Dont have money for it yet, but maybe will get one under 150usd when i can afford it.
I listening to asia--pop to ballad, some soft rap and softrock.

i have some headphones listed here that iam intressted in, can somone comments/compare them ?

right now iam towards to this one, cuz many recs:
Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Shure SRH840 ? want this cuz i can take off the cable :p and it seems its much in class with m50.
audio-technica pro700 mk2: i can take off the cable with this one 2 and its sexy =) do i need a amp to this one ? whats the price?
how is the sound compareing to the others ?

v-moda m80 (m100?): how is this compareing to the listed above ? know that this is more expensive, just want to know, if i should wait for price drop

listed some more here:

and i will maybe buy this one too:
Superlux HD661 (i know its big price difference, but how is the sound quality compare to m50 ?, maybe i dont need both of them and just m50? or if this is near m50 i will go with this :p)

how is superlux compareing to Fischer Audio (the fa-004)
and
Creative Aurvana Live

anyone can comments on these:
Reloop RHP-10
Reloop RH-3500 PRO
Reloop RHP-5

can anyone rank them in sound quality?

sorry for my bad english, hope you guys can help me =)

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #5 of 14
in a thread bween the srh 840, ath m50 and the hd 25-1 mark ii ...the value for money went to the the srh 840 and the fun factor went to the hd 25-1 mark ii .
detail was more on the srh 840 too..

Jan 31, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #10 of 14

Quote:
i listened to them and was completely uninpressed with the bass response. Completely lack luster as i remember.

u mean the HD661  ?

anyone have a comments on the rest ? dont really know what to get =/

audio-Technica ATH-M50: seems good but not many like it, overated ?

Shure SRH840: seems good 2, but m50 is sexier and isnt that bulky ? but this got a Detachable cable

audio-technica pro700 mk2: got the cable and the look, but the sound isnt for me ?

Jan 31, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #11 of 14
A simple search would give you info on all of these phones. I have the m50 and the pro700's. I use my pro700's the most. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back