Asius Technologies Teams with Empire Ears for Product Development
Sep 21, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #19 of 25

I know Empire Ears will be at RMAF; will you also be there?  If so, looking forward to discussing the new EE line.

I go every year! This will just be my first time working that show. Denver Tech Center is only about 45 minutes from where we're based, so it's really in our backyard.

Hope to see You and Jack at CanJam NYC too!!!
beerchug.gif

Will give you plenty of time to get all the new goodies out
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #20 of 25
  I go every year! This will just be my first time working that show. Denver Tech Center is only about 45 minutes from where we're based, so it's really in our backyard.

I only live an hour and a half away, so I have no reason that this will be my first. 
redface.gif

Sep 23, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #23 of 25
Incredibly exciting news, Jack!  Will Empire be able to augment current owners of your CIEM's with the ADEL technology?  I'm ready to send my pair back to you for the adjustment...thanks.

Sep 24, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #24 of 25
  Incredibly exciting news, Jack!  Will Empire be able to augment current owners of your CIEM's with the ADEL technology?  I'm ready to send my pair back to you for the adjustment...thanks.

We always try out absolute best to support clients pre, during, and post sale. As of right now we're not 100% solid yet on implementation as there are several possibilities but we should have an answer before the end of Fall.

Oct 10, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #25 of 25
I was quite impressed with the Zeus XR with the ADEL module.  The non-R switch position with the automatic module sounded fantastic.  The manual module was great, but I preferred the automatic module on the Zeus.  The ADEL module made a huge difference for the better in increasing soundstage and bringing out a more fullness in the sound.  I was very quite happy with my audition, and I might look into getting a Zeus XR in the near future.

Great work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back